Current weather conditions : 1.6°C Falling, apparent -0.4°C, humidity 97%, wind NNW Light air Show Details
Who we are
Friends of Bridge Lake is a group of Bridge Lake area residents and “friends” who share a common interest in preserving the unique environment, culture and character of the area.
Our activities and interests include:
- protection of the lake’s environment and water quality
- support of the local community and community groups
- appropriate land use planning
This website is intended to provide a means of sharing news and information of interest to local property owners, residents, and others who enjoy the lifestyle and recreation available in this beautiful corner of the Cariboo.
What we are working on ...
- The fall newsletter is out and you can find it on our Newsletter page
- Mr. George Abbott presented the final report on the Interlakes Governance Review to the CRD. You can download a copy of his report here
- BC Parks is developing a park management plan for Bridge Lake Provincial Park. A meeting was held on October 7th at the Interlakes Community Centre to explain the park planning process and to obtain initial public input that will be considered in development of the draft management plan. For more info go to the BC Parks web site
That’s why we are doing it ...
2008-17 Friends of Bridge Lake